Wednesday, June 23, 2010

.Creative image.

Original photo

Edited photo

The avatar above is a photograph of my friend, Ai Lin.
I edited her photo to a cartoon style as this style matches with her funny expression.

She is a friend that i know since foundation year. At first i was not that close with her as i thought that she is quiet and someone that is hard to approach. But things had changed. She is my roommate for the moment and the next few years.. hahaha...

I get to know her better when we were in the same group for a wall painting assignment. She looks quiet and dun talk much. But I realized that actually she is a friendly person, and can be funny too! So don't be scared of her serious look. Do try to approach her even though she sometimes will ignore you. She is a nice person to talk with when u get to know her better. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment